[horde] External Authentification

borja.sixto at i6net.com borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Nov 20 09:22:06 PST 2002

Hello,

I have read with more attention the Horde source of the class Auth.

The method singleton generaly have $conf['auth']['driver'] has parameter.
This can only by a string, the parameter is forwarded to getDriverConfig...
This is forwarded to the method factory too.

My problem is that a would like to use an Auth class stored in my repository
module (for not disturbing my Horde installation). This could be possible by
pushing an array as $driver parameter in the method factory. But this parameter
is necessery $conf['auth']['driver'] (so a string...).

Someone have a solution, or i have to propose a modification for Auth class to
support external authentification.

(Info : I would like to use multiple bases with horde, the base selection is
performed in the login page. I have create a specific session for holding the
base name).

Thanks in advance.