[horde] Re: [imp] PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Michael Sims mhsims at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 22:47:18 PST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:54:22 -0500, you wrote:

>You were on the right track.  It was closer than you thought though...
>
>Not to mention it's in the Prerequisites:
[...]
>http://www.horde.org/pear/

Thanks for the pointer, but I have read the prerequisites.  I had
mentioned that I have a working install of the release versions of
Horde and Imp, and I actually did this by using the pear-4.1.0.tar.gz
file available from the above link.  But I had no luck getting that
archive to work with the CVS versions of Horde and Imp, which claim
that "This version of PEAR is not recent enough."

I will try it again, though.  I can't verify this right at the moment
because I trashed my copy of the CVS sources and the CVS server
appears to be inaccessible at the moment.

Just so I can be clear, are you saying that the pear-4.1.0.tar.gz
archive is sufficient for Horde/Imp, CVS HEAD?

Thanks for your help...