[horde] password for ldap and samba

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Thu Nov 21 04:11:03 PST 2002

hello

we use horde 2.1 with imp 3.1 with userauthentication + preferences in ldap
(Openldap) all works fine, with the password module the user can change the
password.
The userauthentication in LDAP we use for other services, like SAMBA.

My question :
How can i change with the password-module both passwords, the userwassword (for
imp) and the sambapassword (ntpassword and lmpassword) at the same time ?

i can change the uerpassword with the entry (passwd/config/conf.php):
$conf['server']['driver'] = 'ldap';
i can change the samba-password with the entry:
$conf['server']['driver'] = 'smbpasswd';

is it possible to make it at the same time

thankyou luis