[horde] [Horde CVS] Fatal Error in Share.php getpermission - Blank page

Cariad Ilmàra cariad at adnx.net
Sat Nov 23 17:33:30 PST 2002

Hello,

I ran into a problem upgrading Horde to the latest CVS version.

I manage to get Horde+IMP working, but get this error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getpermission() in
/mnt/data1/Data/web/adnxs/horde/lib/Share.php on line 259

whenever I activate a module displaying infos on the main page
(Kronolith, nag, ...).

I'm really confused because :
- Horde in itself seems to work
- When just IMP and others 'silent' (modules without infos on the main
page) modules are activated, everything work perfectly
- I check for the presence of the getpermission() function
- I check the include in Share.php

Any ideas ?
I'm sorry if this have been already discussed, but I've been unable to
solve this by myself, nor find anything on google...

--
-- Cariad Ilmàra