[horde] CVS error

Dustin A. Lambert dustin at midsouthweb.com
Wed Nov 27 01:53:16 PST 2002

I've just updated to the latest cvs and I keep getting "Fatal error: Call to
undefined function: getsharename()" when I call edit.php...

I tried to trace the problem down and was unable to do so..sorry
Sincerely,

Dustin A. Lambert
dustin at midsouthweb.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform
the sender promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy. Thank you.