[horde] horde problem

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Wed Nov 27 12:34:52 PST 2002

> hello sir
>  i am using qmai with vpopmail. and without any database support ,i mean i
> am using cdb file system for authentication.
> i wan to configure horde but can't succeeded
> sir plz tell me where i am wrong. i test the page so get that
> errors , i change nothing in that files so what i do change in these
> files.
>       Some of Horde's configuration files are missing:
>       horde.php This is the main Horde configuration file. It contains

Hello Zafar,

look at the directory /horde/config/, there are the requested files with a
'dist' extension. First, you should rename these files (better: copy it) so
that they are named horde.php, html.php, lang.php and so on.

Next, at least open the horde.php and the registry.php in an editor and read
thru it - you will need to apply some changes.

Furthermore, repeat both steps in the /imp/config directory.

Please read the /horde/docs/install for further details; you will find some
help online at www.horde.org as well.

If you have renamed the files and the error still occurs, certainly your web
server cannot access that subdir.

sebastian