[horde] HORDE on RH8.0

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Nov 28 15:11:01 PST 2002

I am trying to install HORDE on RedHat 8.0 which uses php 4.2.2 as
default.

The test page tells me:

short_open_tag enabled: No
short_open_tags must be enabled to make Horde work.

In the archive to this list, back in April, I found this comment:

"I added "php_flag short_open_flag off" to the .htaccess file in that
directory and the app seems happy again."

Is this a valid resolution to my problem?

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people