[horde] wu-ftpd and language

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 2 10:43:16 PST 2002

Quoting Markus Översti <markus.oversti at edu.haapavesi.fi>:

> Just happened something interesting. I have webserver (RH 8.0, horde 2.0, imp
> 3.0, php-4.2.2-8.0.5, httpd-2.0.40-8 (apache)).

I have a similar setup, but with CVS HEAD of Horde/IMP/etc.

> I installed wu-ftp-server to that server, and language selection stopped to
> work. Language changed to english and changing language in preferences or in
> login screen didn't work.
>
> Then I removed wu-ftpd and... language selection started to work. Weird?!

Very weird.  My setup seems to work fine.  But I installed wu-ftp at the
system installation time, then installed Horde/IMP.

> (Yes, I know some ppl with troubles with language. Do you have wu-ftp in
> server?)

Yes, and it seems to work fine.  But my installation order was different,
and my Horde/IMP is more recent.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics