[horde] language again

paulo at accon.com.br paulo at accon.com.br
Wed Dec 4 13:07:57 PST 2002

i´m having the same problem under redhat 8 and redhat 7.3 using apache 1.3.27 ,
no matter what i do or what language i set, horde, imp and the others projects
use the default english.

i have another question , the use of that perl scritp into
horde/po "extract.pl" is to show what is inside a compiled language ??? if is
is so, then i do notice that running "perl extract.pl pt_BR.po", shows an
english version of messages, so my pt_BR.po is not a translation but a copy of
the english one ... i do not understand this ... please help...

thnkx for the attention and sorry the pour english

Paulo R Almas
Accon Tecnology
Goiania-GO-Brazil

Quoting wurst at eminenz.ath.cx: