[horde] Shares Lists and url parameter.

damlists at cnba.uba.ar damlists at cnba.uba.ar
Wed Dec 4 13:32:24 PST 2002

If you want I can codify this.

I think I can  create an utility function in lib/Kronolith.php

to check if I must show the calendar or not
I call this function inside the listCalendars function

this function works like this:

I check - for example -  the  "showShare[]" url parameter

if the parameter does not exist I allways return true (allow to see the calendar)

if the parameter exists, I only return true then the name of the calendar
matches any value stored in that array. If don't, I return false.

I call this utility function in the listCalendars function (where the fucntion
is creating the shares list)

I think that this method can be used in any horde application that uses shares
(kronolith, nag,mnemo, etc)

If you want I also can modify then.

what do you think?

Quoting Damian Alejandro Fernandez Sosa <damlists at cnba.uba.ar>:

> Can we add an url parameter to  bypass the prefs options and only
> display the calendars named in the URL?

Not currently - I'd be open to a way of doing this, though.

-chuck