[horde] language again

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:02:03 PST 2002

Quoting wurst at eminenz.ath.cx:

> i really did everyzthing in the README.

Fine, but my point was that you never told us the results of those actions.

> i do have the latest pear. versions:

I never asked about that.

> recent. more tests (at the os level?) i dont see in the readme.

My fault: in the most recent CVS versions it is no longer in the
horde/po/README but instead in horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS file.

> what do you mean in the FAQ? i only found "How can I provide another
> translation for Horde/IMP's messages?" but thats useless, because de_DE is
> already included in the default install.

Well, I *thought* there was more useful info in the FAQ than there is, but
it would at least point you to the horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS file.

> any additional hints?

Following the troubleshooting in horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS and post the results
of the test to the list.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics