[horde] csv file import

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 5 04:04:02 PST 2002

Zitat von Greg Johnson <greg.johnson at anderkol.com>:

> I have the following problem when trying to import a csv file into turba,
> (i
> notice a number of other people also have the same problem)
>
> Message is:
> Warning: Unable to open '/tmp/phpMmZwbF' for reading: No such file or
> directory in /var/www/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 204
>
>  Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpMmZwbF' to '/tmp/phpMmZwbF' in
> /var/www/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 204
>
>  Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> /var/www/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 205
> Permissions seem to be ok on the source file (666) and /tmp.
> Import worked fine with same .csv files using head cvs from about a week
> ago.
>
> is there more work going on in this area (and i need to wait a few days)
> or
> does it need more investigation?

This has already been reported by some people but I still don't know why
this happens.

'/tmp/phpMmZwbF' is the value of $_FILES['tmp'] after the file upload and
according to the PHP manual, it should contain the path to the uploaded
file. I have no idea why this might _not_ be available/readable and I can't
reproduce it here.

I'd appreciate if anyone has more insights to share or can trap this down
inside the code.

Jan.