[horde] Categories / Nag / Mnemo

Tim Glen tim at nonfiction.ca
Thu Dec 5 15:59:06 PST 2002

I'm having same problems setting up CVS horde. To be honest, I'm not really
having any luck with a lot of it (nag, mnemos, kronolith). I'm currently
attempting to set up nag and am getting an error every time I attempt to add
a task (a similar thing happens when I attempt to view tasks that are in the
DB). It seems that the tasks are getting added to the DB but an error is
coming up that doesn't allow me to view those tasks.

Here's the error that I'm getting:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
/home/nonfiction/web/intranet/horde/nag/templates/view/navbar.inc on line 12

When I var_dump the object ($share), I find that it's a pear_error:
object(pear_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(13) "tim not found"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}
(tim being my username, authenticating via IMAP)

That object is being set on line 4:
$share = $GLOBALS['nag_shares']->getShare($tasklist_id);

I believe that the shares are using the horde categories somehow (am I wrong
in this?). Here is my horde categories setup:
$conf['category']['driver'] = 'sql';

$conf['category']['params'] = array();
$conf['category']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['category']['params']['protocol'] = 'tcp';
$conf['category']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['category']['params']['username'] = 'horde';
$conf['category']['params']['password'] = '*******';
$conf['category']['params']['database'] = 'horde';

I've noticed that the categories table has never had any content added to
it.

For the record, I ran "cvs update -Pd" and also rebuilt the DB tables so I
was starting fresh. I continue to have the same problems.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've seen this question come up a couple of
times but none of the answers seemed to help me in any way. Any help would
be very much appreciated.
--
tim glen
nonfiction studios