[horde] If using IMP authentication, how do you perform groups and user security

Taylor Dondich tdondich at majiknetworks.com
Sat Dec 7 23:46:42 PST 2002

I am attempting to use Horde/Imp/and Gollem for example for doing a
groupware solution.  I want the user to login once only and using IMP's
authentication is the easiest; however, in Gollem, I want users to be
able to upload files and have other people who are in their department
to access their files but no others.  I don't know if this is possible
because without doing horde authentication, you can't create groups and
such.  I am using the VFS, so there's no server level security in place.
 Does anyone have a solution for this?

Taylor Dondich