[horde] Nice problem, getting to like Horde, cross post

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sun Dec 8 13:00:14 PST 2002

I've got this nice problem: I'm getting to like Horde.

I'm using CVS HEADs for Horde, Pear, Turba and Imp at the moment (on
Linux/apache 1.3.27, php 4.2.3 =much= modified :-), learned how PHP4
*ought* to be programmed and am mostly full of awe. I still have a lot
to learn/find out.

I promised Eric Rostetter I'd sort my own problems out as much as
possible, and apart from that awful md5 vs. PASSWORD default in the
MySQL create scripts which effs things up for a few, I've kept my word.
I used some help with that - the rest I sorted out for myself.

Couple of questions, maybe Eric can help:

1: OpenOffice.org is looking for groupware and reading
users at groupware.openoffice.org is rather like watching a mentally
disturbed dog chasing its own tail. Does anyone know if OOo is working
with Horde?

2: I use Ximian's Evolution for my mail. Most mailers have a signature
possibility (see below). Where's the signature possibility in Imp?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw