[horde] pb with Horde2/imp3 : This is what the server said: Invalid mailbox name

Mikael Jirari Mikael at eits.info
Tue Dec 10 07:29:31 PST 2002

Hi Maik,

I'm not sure what you mean by mail you $servers[!imap']

My /etc/imp3/servers.conf looks like (It worked as I was writing this email)

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '', // my mistake was here, it was set to mail/ by default
on Debian

    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'eits.info',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => ''
);

I'm using courier-imap but my webserver is apache-ssl and I got support for
imap-ssl (maybe the pb come from there)

I'm using Maildir format but I think imp doesn't care about that.

I have this structure
/home/Mikael/.Maildir then
new
cur
tmp
.Sent
.Drafts
.Trash

It was strange because it worked with squirrelmail.

Thanx