[horde] [newbie] pear open_basedir

Francois.job francois.job at baviere.net
Wed Dec 11 05:18:10 PST 2002

Hi,

I got an open_basedir error when I tried to use horde. It had been working
for a while but my provider must have change something and it does not work
now.

I have checked the whole configuration and everuthing seems to be fine as
far as I know.

In test.php I got (and got that when i start imp/horde/turba...):
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Unknown error: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong
directory

But I have verified, in the phpinfo:
open_basedir
/home/users/fbaviere:/upload no value
include_path
.:/tmp:/home/users/fbaviere/www/webmail/horde/pear-4.1.0 .:/upload

It seems fine to me, but it still does not work

Any idea?

Thanks for your help

Francois