[horde] Fwd: Theme on Logout Screen

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Sat Dec 14 19:59:29 PST 2002

> This is a bug and a patch would be great. My guess is that the preferences
> are destroyed at logout but not restored back to the default preferences.
>
> Jan.

I snipped my lengthy original message, but basically the problem was that the
logout screen used the Horde Standard theme despite a hook being set up for a
different theme.

I've tried to look at Jan's suggestion for this (preferences being destroyed and
not restored), but haven't figured out enough of the code to resolve it. I have,
however, discovered more information that may help troubleshoot.

When I click the logout link, the logout page appears with the standard horde
theme. However, if I click the browser refresh button, the exact same logout
page appears in the correct theme. So, it seems that the logout page is calling
the theme hook on refresh, but not when it first loads. It doesn't seem to be a
cache issue, either, because if I log back in, then log out, the logout page
appears in the standard horde theme again but appears in the requested theme if
I refresh.

Does anybody have any ideas where I could look to try to figure this out? I
realize it's purely aesthetic and not on the top of the fix list, but what can I
say; I'm the worst kind of perfectionist :-)

Thanks in advance,
Rick