[horde] [turba] shared addressbooks

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 07:39:06 PST 2002

Quoting Michael Rubin <iradel at InsightBB.com>:

> I am new to horde.  Just installed it and turba.  Have two addressbooks
> -- one private, one public, both using sql.  Whenever I add contacts to my
> private addressbook, any user in the system can see those contacts in the
> shared one.  RH 7.1.  Any tips welcome.

Make sure that you are using a different SQL table for the two different
addressbooks. The two tables should have the exactly same schema, but you
need to give them two different names.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."