[horde] Fwd: horde password....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 07:40:06 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from rjones at myfrh.com -----
    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 01:42:21 -0600
    From: Richard Jones <rjones at myfrh.com>
 Subject: horde password....
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck, can you please tell me how in the world Horde retrieves the password
when logging in to www.mydomain.com:2095 which is my eMail
port in Cpanel. after I enter my username and password in the Basic
Authentication box, it takes me to horde, and I have to login there, but somehow
it already has my password, I am guessing that Horde somehow gets it from
the Basic Auth, but I cannot find how you made horde get that information,
I know how to get the username but the password, leaves me clueless...

Can you please tell me how you accomplished that?

I'd really appreciate it.

BTW, I love Horde, it is one of the best eMail programs I've seen yet!

Richard.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."