[horde] kronolith -- shared calendars

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 08:03:46 PST 2002

Quoting Michael Rubin <iradel at InsightBB.com>:

> What is the status of having shared calendars in kronolith?  Couldn't you
> give the option of creating a shared source, just like turba?  If I can
> get this to work for myself, can I submit the code to the horde project
> somehow?

You are free to try implementing something, but shared calendars have been
in CVS for a few months now and are working quite well; I doubt we'd switch
implementations at this point.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."