[horde] login failor

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Dec 17 07:27:08 PST 2002

ons, 2002-12-18 kl. 12:17 skrev Harisur Rahman:

> finally i made my way up after comple of php with imap that was sure a pain.
> Now i am facing login failor. If I active two login once for horde and next
>  for imap then only my horde login works but mapi fails. if activate
> one loging for both horde + imap than my login fails - wrong password
> but my password is actully correct.

I tried this with MySQL-based Horde/Imp and can't reproduce it: i.e., I
can log in twice, once to Horde then Imp, then a second time in a
different browser screen to Horde. If what you report is generally true,
it would cut down Horde's usefulness immeasurably. A claasic case, would
be the user who just clicks his browser closed, without logging out.

In fact, once logged into Imp, I can change browser login screens
between Horde and Imp to my heat's content.

There are so many factors that could be causing your problem, that
troubleshooting on a global scale is just not possible.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw