[horde] PEAR.php required?

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Tue Dec 17 10:56:56 PST 2002

First, pear is very required. http://pear.php.net will get you to the
website for pear. If you're on a shared server that is out of your
control, getting pear installed may be a little tough. Work with the
system admin on that.

As far as test.php... I'm not sure why that's not working for you. So
long as php is working, you should get that page regardless of wether
pear is installed or not. Even if php is not working, you would then
just get a listing of php code, not a blank page.
I use the test.php as a reference to let me know what pear extensions I
need to install.

Good luck to you.

--
Chris Albertson
alb at chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

4783147098