[horde] Transparent authentication probably not possible

Fathi Ben Nasr fathi.engineer at gnet.tn
Wed Dec 18 05:06:56 PST 2002

Setting up the http.php script to check if the user has already been
authenticated to the server doesn't allow him to access the horde framework
as
the httppostvars variables which are checked for the username and password
before the authetication script is called are empty.
If  this variables are not checked to see if they are empty relying on the
javascript source to ensure that a username/password pair is sent and
calling
the http.php script uncoditionnaly would probably allow transparent
authentication.

If any person has been able to do transparent authentication, may be using
an
altrenate login page, please tell me how.

TIA

Fathi B.N.