[horde] mimp registries

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Wed Dec 18 08:19:00 PST 2002

I've begun playing with mimp and it looks like it is still setup
to use an old version of horde, or is it just the INSTALL
file as it mentions horde/config/horde.php? In any event, I
am not sure if I should be attempting to configure mimp with
the conf.xml file supplied, I am unable to see any mention
of mimp in the "Configuration" of "Administration".

I know that mimp is still in dev stage, but if anyone has even
a broken version, please let me know as I would like to begin
playing with it.

Regards,

-mike