[horde] Horde: Usr shared apps

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Fri Dec 20 00:39:46 PST 2002

tor, 2002-12-19 kl. 18:41 skrev Chuck Hagenbuch:

> > As an admin I can make shared objects. mnemo, nag, kronolith etc. But I
> > cannot then share them with others ("permission denied"). I would have
> > thought that by making Permissions and coupling these to shared objects,
> > that that would have been the answer. But no.

> You have to go back to that "permission denied" and give us a lot more
> information - exact error message, line number page its on, what you do to
> get it, etc. This works for others.

O.k. Latest CVS horde, mnemo, kronolith. Made a shared notepad as tonye,
who is an admin user; no problem.

Want to share the shared notepad with certain users. Go to Notepad,
Options, Manage multiple notepads, Edit your notepads, Select notepad,
choose the shared one, click on Members list, new page generated with
"permission denied". Same thing happens with kronolith and shared
calendars.

'grep -r "permission denied"' in horde, where all Horde modules are
subdirectories. find it in horde/shares/edit.php. Line 49, in the
conditional:

    if (isset($share) && !is_a($share, 'PEAR_Error') &&
        Auth::getAuth() != $share->getOwner()) {
        exit('permission denied');
    }

Check that it is this conditional that is causing the error; change
"permission" to "Permission".

Next time: "Permission denied". But I =am= the Owner of the share, am I
not?

Best,

Tony

--