[horde] Auth:: strange problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 20 06:07:20 PST 2002

Quoting Stain <stain at dxml.org>:

> i suppose sessions are not correctly working or something like.

Yup.

> i also have my app dir at the same level of horde, but i still gets
> errors when i move my app inside horde dir...

Hmm - I was guessing this, and that it'd work inside Horde. To make it work
at the same level, make sure you change the cookie_path in Horde (where
exactly depends on which version you have) to encompass both of them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."