[horde] ssl-problem

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sat Dec 21 02:38:23 PST 2002

lør, 2002-12-21 kl. 06:26 skrev Harisur Rahman Ripon:

> i have compiled my apache 2 with --with-ssl.
> i have compiled php with --with-imap --with-imap-ssl
> compiled imap with only make slx and SSLTYPE not mentioed
> my authentitaion fails.

> any clue to solve it.

You give absolute minimal info.

However, if you want to use SSL with your IMAPv4 daemon (yes, one
deduces that it is a Linux machine), then you will have to use
"SSLTYPE=unix" in your daemon and c-client compile.

And that's just for starters. You'll go on getting error after error if
you do not religeously read *all* the 1,001 docs, one by one.

IMHO you should not use Apache 2 until everybody says: "You should now
go over to Aapache 2". There will be SSL problems, namely.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw