[horde] Re: [announce] Chora 1.2-RC2

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sun Dec 22 09:54:38 PST 2002

Scot wilson dared to postulate that:

> Finding the description and present capabilities are left as an exercise
> for the reader, as the included link is only for developers and does not
> point to any general information.

In fact, he was talking about Chora, the Christmas Choral Offering. I'd dare to
postulate the same about Horde basic.

Scot, you'd have to read my previous thingies to the list about sharing notepads
and calendars to understand =that=..

Just say that they don't work for me (but do for a thousand others) and Ed and
Chuck are on holiday, singing their Choral hearts out, and all I want to do is
scream and scream and scream, because there's no documentation and nobody knows.

Best - and a "merry" (actually "happy") Christmas, Scot,

Tony

Who uses the latest CVS for everything but Chora.

--

When all's said and done, there's nothing left to say or do ...
http://www.billy.demon.nl