[horde] not sending composed mail.

Brijesh Krishna Sharma brijesh at lisd.delhi.nic.in
Mon Dec 23 12:19:43 PST 2002

The sMTP server is working fine on the port 25.
I am able to send mails and recieved by mail command
and thru pine. But not able to send the mails from
IMP. It show as if it is busy sending. Nothing else
happens. Where is the setting for sendmail in the
horde or imp..?

Kindly suggest.

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni@billy.demon.nl>:

> > I have installed horde2.1 with imp 3.1 on a
> new
> > testing machine successfulkly. But Whern it
> tru to
> > send a mail after cdomposing, it starts
> showing busy
> > as if it is sending but it does not happend,
> and i
> > ting process some where hangs. what is the
> problem.
>
> Just a thought: Have you installed the smtp
> mail server correctly on your test
> machine, and can you send mail with it? Is
> Horde looking for it in the right place?
>
> --
>
> When all's said and done, there's nothing left
> to say or do ...
> http://www.billy.demon.nl

BKS

This mail sent through IMP: lisd.delhi.nic.in
Visit Ministry of Labour at http://labour.nic.in