[horde] horde setup - Help - Help - Help - Help

Harisur Rahman Ripon ripon at sigmabd.com
Mon Dec 23 07:30:04 PST 2002

After setting up my system as discribed in horde doc. I open the test
page. All test result look shows ok instead the following error :

Warning: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0

I am using apache 2 with ssl.

Please also note that my login also fail with the following error.

Notice: Server disables LOGIN, no recognized SASL authenticator
(errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

I am enclosing the horde.php file for review:

$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL;

$conf['max_exec_time'] = 0;

$conf['session_name'] = 'Horde';

$conf['use_ssl'] = 2;

$conf['compress_pages'] = true;

$conf['umask'] = 077;

$conf['tmpdir'] = null;

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

$conf['auth']['params'] = array();

$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';

$conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';

$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_NOTICE;

$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';

$conf['log']['params'] = array();

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'none';

$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();

$conf['cache']['driver'] = 'none';

$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';

$conf['problems']['enabled'] = false;

$conf['problems']['email'] = 'postmaster at example.com';

$conf['user']['online_help'] = true;

$conf['menu']['images'] = true;

$conf['menu']['floating_bar'] = false;

Help - Help - Help - Help - Help - Help - Help - Help - Help

--
Harisur Rahman Ripon
Sigma Systems Limited