[horde] UTF-8?

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Wed Jan 1 05:20:25 PST 2003

ons, 2003-01-01 kl. 12:11 skrev Jan Kuipers:

> > I can not see any test for those two extensions in test.php ,is that right ?
> That's right, it's still experimental (but works fine here :) )

The extensions with their functions are listed, though.

This was interesting, Jan. I work with Norwegian users, sometimes (of
course) witn Norwegian letters in their names. I didn't know about these
two extensions and had been annoyed about the fact that they weren't
shown properly. Now, even in the Horde MySQL user administration they
are shown, as well as in my LDAP-based Turba directory.

Not in phpMyAdmin 2.3.3, though, so great work Horde.

So, thanks for bringing it up :)

Best,

Tony

--