[horde] Session/Cookie

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 2 10:59:09 PST 2003

Hey list, odd question - we have multiple HORDEs running on multiple
machines to help distribute our really big load that we are anticipating
- at the moment it is just an interesting experiment.  They all
authenticate off the same thing but we are wanting to log people in once
and them be logged in on them all.  Any way to do this?  We are set up
on all RH7.3, all stable production releases of the modules and
everything works great, just this login idea we have.

Wondering about setting a cookie instead of session variables or
something alone those lines.???

Thanks!

Derek