[horde] Re: Horde Login (cont.)

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Jan 2 19:31:34 PST 2003

    I'm still struggling with making http://webmail.mydomain.com/ to
automatically be IMP's login, as opposed to Horde's login.

    Right now I have /horde mapped as the document root (which required a bit of
adjusting in the '$this->applications['horde']' section of
horde/config/registry.php) and it works.  Upon logging in, users are faced with
a link to open IMP to get their mail.  However I want to login and automatically
be dumped in IMP, with IMP opened and displaying mail.

    Chris' <chris at jeks.net> suggestion of adding a 'initital_application'
preference to horde's prefs.php file didn't work.  In fact, it started
generating errors, so I had to remove it.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.