[horde] two problems

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Fri Jan 3 15:35:39 PST 2003

Hello horde,

Another update:

I think I got the 1. problem fixed by searching these mailing lists and changing the namespace and
folders settings in Servers.php. The second problem is still unsolved.

Just an update:
I have read the FAQ and nothing there seemed to fix these problems.
My versions:
Horde Versions

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
Kronolith: 1.0
Mnemo: 1.0

PHP Version

View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release

You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: No
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

short_open_tag enabled: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes

PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

----

1. I have configured IMP and Horde succesfully now and everything seems to work but there are two
  problems with making folders in IMP. If I try to make a folder in IMP I cannot make a folder
  outside INBOX. Everytime I try to create a folder it says:

  The folder "test" could not be created. The error message from the server was: Invalid mailbox
  name.

  If I make the folder inbox.test I can create it. Any ideas?

2. IMP suggests the maintenance operations every month and that leads to problems. It seems to add
extra spaces to the folder names which corrupts them.
The errors:

Warning: imap_utf7_decode: Invalid modified UTF-7 character: ` ' in /data/www/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 164

Warning: imap_utf7_decode: Invalid modified UTF-7 character: ` ' in /data/www/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 164
 The folder "{localhost:143/imap/notls}INBOX.sent-mail-dec -2002" contains illegal characters in its name. It may cause problems. Please see your system administrator

 Any ideas on these problems?

--
Best regards,
 Heikki                          mailto:heikki.y at empiria.org