[horde] snapshot installation questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 06:46:11 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> I'm sure you know you have to edit horde/config/conf.php and
> registry.php by hand, If you want to do user admin, you'll have to go
> through the grind of setting up an SQL database. Imp won't let you. Do
> not choose ldap for authorization - it's not complete.

Tony - I really appreciate your getting involved on the lists and trying to
help people. However, you keep making authoritative-sounding, broad
statements about Horde which contain information which just isn't true.
Please try and research your statements/answers more, and restrict them to
information you're sure of.

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."