[horde] Horde

Michael Pawlowsky mjpawlowsky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 20:10:13 PST 2003

Well I liked chora so much I decided to wipe it clean
off of my hd and replace all of horde and friends from
the current CVS files. I have almost everything
working. Well I'm guessing some stuff is not ready to
work completely yet. But I must say I am impressed
with what's there. How long have you guy's been at
this and how many active developers are there?

Is this the right forum to dicsuss ideas about
features/enhancement/flow etc? I don't really want to
just jump in right away and do something that might
not really be wanted.

One thing I would like after all this is a simple
script that would go through the installed apps and
create all the tables needed for them. This would not
be hard to do. Could eveb be part of the test page.
Something like missing table for hermes. Would you
like to install? Or old version of such and such a
table? would you like to update. I think the whole
installation process could be made a bit less time
consuming. In a senselike what you did with the
Administration module. I really did like that module
parsing the xml to create the options and creating the
conf files.  Very slick...