[horde] snapshot installation questions

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Mon Jan 6 14:27:30 PST 2003

Not quite sure what I should be doing here.  I've not worked with
var_dump() before, although it looks very useful :')

On line 34 of horde/admin/setup.php, I placed:

var_dump($_POST);

I displays uninteresting things until I try to submit a
configuration.  At this point the form cannot be submitted.  Each
and every time the Generate Mail Configuration button is clicked,
the browser responds "connection closed by remote server".  While
seeing the results of this dump would be interesting, the closed
connection may shed some light on the problem(?).

Rob