[horde] Cannot add groups

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 06:49:21 PST 2003

I have installed recent (as of 12/31/02) CVS/HEAD
versions of Horde, Imp, Kronolith, and Turba.

All is working fine.
-RedHat 8.0
-apache 2.0.4
-php 4.2.2
-mysql 3.23.52

The admin tool is very nice, the imp package does
everything it should, turba is solid... however I am
trying to get the shared calendar features in
kronolith to work and I cannot add new groups for some
reason.  I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adduser() in
/var/www/html/horde/admin/groups.php on line 115

I can add individual users without any problem.  I am
using mySql authentication.  I am not sure at this
point where else to look .....
1.  any suggestions?
2.  is there a way to add groups using sql syntax (I
don't see in those tables where groups would even
exist.  In horde_users?)

Thanks.  And thanks for a great product.  I've been
using Horde and Imp for over a year now in production
and, with each new release, I am more impressed than
with the last one.