[horde] IMP CVS - Undefined index:

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jan 7 14:30:34 PST 2003

I just did a CVS upgrade and fixed all my config file differences, but I
am still getting some errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/www/webmail/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined index: show_preview in /home/www/webmail/imp/mailbox.php
on line 528

Notice: Undefined index: show_preview in /home/www/webmail/imp/mailbox.php
on line 528

Notice: Undefined index: show_preview in /home/www/webmail/imp/mailbox.php
on line 528

Notice: Undefined index: show_preview in /home/www/webmail/imp/mailbox.php
on line 528

Any ideas?

-nathan