Fwd: Re: [horde] Status on install

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 16:14:23 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from mikejp at videotron.ca -----
    Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:08:46 -0500
    From: "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Status on install
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

I'm working on it....  Well not that.. but working on getting to be able to
work on it...

I just want to have everything configured right before I start anything.
I have started to go through the code though.

Do you keep any developer docs/guidelines anywhere?

On 07/01/2003 at 6:40 PM Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:
>
>> I think you should be able to simply group apps together.
>> This way you could call them either in a MAIN page,
>> or perhaps have cascading menu etc.
>>
>> The key is just to be able to organize them as an object in a hierchal
>> manner.
>
>Sure. Patch to do this in some way?
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
>"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"
>
>--

Cheers,
Mike
Hlade's Law:	If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --
		they will find an easier way to do it.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck