[horde] Install state

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 7 16:37:59 PST 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> If anyone can simply comfirm to me that this are not normal states or that
> this is simply were these apps are in their dev I would really appreciate it.
> So I stop looking on why things are not happening. :-)

I'll try.

> Meetings
> No confirmation that meeting was saved, although it is. Also is it planned to
> have meeting marked off in Kronolith?

No idea about this app, but I don't think it is ready for use though.
I think this app probably isn't expected to be bug free or even work.
However, from your other problems, I think there is a deeper issue at work.

> Kronolith events do not save

Definately something wrong here -- this should work.

> Jonah crashes everything when hanging on a site during updates. Can this
> action be "off-line" (ran in the background)

Should not crash, and can be done off-line (see the backend scripts
provided with Jonah, php and shell examples, can be run via cron or
other scheduling program).

> Sill cannot expand module tree in chora.

Not normal, should work.

> Troll
> Still cant get any message to display. Is this a mime.type problem?

I've had problems with Troll, but never the above line (no parts...).
No idea about why.

> Nag lost it's style sheets.

Not normal, maybe a compression problem, but probably not.

> And I get a PHP warning. Cannot modify header information.
> Output started at nag/config/conf.oho:2
> in hordes/css.php on line 114
> Also can no longer add tasks...  since latest cvs update

Not normal.

> Klutz
> Call to undefined function listdates in klutz/comic.php on line 53

Not normal.

> Sork
> The top menus (password, vacation, etc) are hord icons and point to empty
> object.
> URL is: http://www.mikeathome.net/horde/accounts/Object?Horde=4f65....

Not normal.  Join the sork list and post problems there if you want.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!