[horde] Debugging my problems

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Tue Jan 7 11:07:43 PST 2003

Can someone at least tell me I'm going in the right direction?

As I said yesterday:

"Not quite sure what I should be doing here.  I've not worked with
var_dump() before, although it looks very useful :')

On line 34 of horde/admin/setup.php, I placed: var_dump($_POST); I
displays uninteresting things until I try to submit a
configuration.  At this point the form cannot be submitted.  Each
and every time the Generate Mail Configuration button is clicked,
the browser responds "connection closed by remote server".

While seeing the results of this dump would be interesting, the
closed
connection may shed some light on the problem(?)"

Any clues as to why my connection is being closed?  I thought
perhaps I needed to increase the max allowed for posting in
php.ini, but that didn't change anything.  Am I using the right
function to debug (var_dump($_POST))?

Thanks

Rob