[horde] How do I add a group

Sylvester Manx drachmadog at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 09:35:30 PST 2003

Thanks Jan.... Unfortunately I was getting errors when
trying to create groups through the admin interface...

Here is my original post:

<originalPost>
I have installed recent (as of 12/31/02) CVS/HEAD
versions of Horde, Imp, Kronolith, and Turba.

All is working fine.
-RedHat 8.0
-apache 2.0.4
-php 4.2.2
-mysql 3.23.52

The admin tool is very nice, the imp package does
everything it should, turba is solid... however I am
trying to get the shared calendar features in
kronolith to work and I cannot add new groups for some
reason.  I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adduser() in
/var/www/html/horde/admin/groups.php on line 115

I can add individual users without any problem.  I am
using mySql authentication.  I am not sure at this
point where else to look .....
1.  any suggestions?
2.  is there a way to add groups using sql syntax?

</originalPost>

I then went in as a regular user and added a shared
calendar but I cannot select any groups ... cuz...
welll... there's the loop.