[horde] How do I add a group

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:28:41 PST 2003

Quoting Sylvester Manx <drachmadog at yahoo.com>:

> Thanks Eric.  Apparently I did not setup the array
> correctly.... I assume this is where all my problems
> now lie. (well.....uh...the Horde-related ones anyway)
> What elements/datatypes should the array contain?

Set it up the same as any other sql config (perms, auth, etc).
There are examples in the config file for mysql (for perms or something,
not for the categories), which you can use as a template.

I'm not sure if the category driver will read the $conf['sql'] array
or not, but you could try that and see.  Chuck might want to comment
here as he knows this code better than I do.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!