[horde] Re: Anyone tried IMP with Exchange 2000 IMAP?

David Vella david at zero6.net
Wed Jan 8 13:36:53 PST 2003

Hi Sebastian,

Actually I installed the following till now:

PHP 4.3
PEAR
Horde
IMP

The problems I currently have I believe are from Horde/IMP.  I am sure it is
a setup issue.

What is the proposed default directory structure to use (both virtual and
physical) in order to try to settle those kind of problems for now?

The horde test.php works perfectly
The IMP test.php returns all the information however when I try to make a
test logon it does not work (takes ages to return after logon).  Can I test
with an IMAP SSL account in the test logon section?

Thanks:)

--

regards,

David Vella - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity

<s-beutel at gmx.de> wrote in message news:27562.1042053743 at www9.gmx.net...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am planning to install IMP on a Win2k machine with IIS and I am
planning
> > to connect to an Exchange 2000 which has IMAP/SSL enabled.
> >
> > Anyone succeeded in doing this? I would like to know what settings I
must
> > use to login.
> >
> > Thanks:)
>
> Certainly there are some installations like this. As for me, I worked thru
> the installation of PHP, PEAR, MySQL, horde, imp on a win2k/IIS5 server
> without more than beginner's probs. Please know that PHP (I'd suggest the
ISAPI