[horde] horde-admin: isadmin

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 8 18:40:04 PST 2003

Quoting Axel Hinz <axl at axelhinz.de>:

> as karl davidson in sep 2002 posted, i have a problem with the admin-module,
> and i cannot find out what's wrong. chuck answered with
> http://horde.org/source/versions.php, but as karl i don't understand... i
> tried out many versions, but none brought success.

He's trying to say that you need matching versions of horde and its applications
and that not all versions have admin support.

> ...and here the infos:
> 1. error message:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isadmin() in
> /www/horde/admin/index.php on line 15

That file doesn't exist in horde 2.0 which you claim below to be running.

> horde 2.0
> latest and other admin-version of horde
> imp 3.0

Horde 2.0 doesn't have any "real" admin support.   Horde 2.1 doesn't have
any admin support at all.  If you want decent admin support, you need to
run Horde from CVS HEAD.

I have no idea what you mean by the "latest and other admin-version of
horde" since right above that you say "horde 2.0".  But there is an
obvious conflict in admin support and those versions.

> sorry if i seem to be stupid but i'm a newbie with both sql and php, and so
> things get difficult... can you help me?

Not really, except to say it sounds like you either have a version problem
or you are trying to mix parts of different versions which isn't really
doable without lots of skill.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics