[horde] Demo site updated ... new module added ...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 8 20:22:09 PST 2003

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>Just went through and I think have covered all errors, except for the new
>module (moments) that I've added ...
>
>let me know if there are any problems ...

    Just tried to log in as 'demo' and got this:

Notice: argument passed to unserialize() is not an string in
/usr/local/www/demo.hub.org/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 223

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/demo.hub.org/horde/imp/lib/Session.php:223) in
/usr/local/www/demo.hub.org/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 116

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.