[horde] Errors after updating from cvs (RELENG release)

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.dk
Thu Jan 9 03:06:56 PST 2003

Hi,

after updating from CVS my complete horde installation does not work anymore.

I get the following errors:
Warning: Undefined index: session_timeout in /usr/local/horde/lib/Registry.php
on line 497

Warning: Undefined index: cache_limiter in /usr/local/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 499

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_generic_deinit() in
/usr/local/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 75

The older installation is a CVS RELENG snapshot from the 5.7.2002 (Horde
RELENG_2, Imp RELENG_3, Turba, Kronolith, Nag and MNemo RELENG_1)

I've been trough the horde/config/registry.php and horde/config/horde.php and
horde/config/prefs.php for changes and aligned the changes in registry.php
without getting changes in the error-messages.

The server is running: Debian Woody (3.0r1), Apache 1.3.26 and PHP 4.1.2 and the
old snapshots works without problems.