[horde] IMP no sent-mail for some users

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Thu Jan 9 07:08:08 PST 2003

I have a very odd problme that I am trying to solve, I have one user who
when he sends a message is NOT getting messages in sent-mail. This may be
happening to a few others users, but from what I can tell all other users
are not have problems.

He also is getting an error that othres are not seeing:

Notice: unserialize(0 [function unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 34
bytes in /home/www/webmail/lib/Auth.php on line 305

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/wwww/webmail/lib/Auth.php:305) in
/home/www/webmail/imp/compose.php on line 886

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in
/usr/local/lib/php/Log/file.php on line 209

-Nathan